Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time to Plan

So I have news finally... it's not the news I really wanted but at least I know.
I DIDN'T GET IN TO NURSING
So yeah, not exactly what I was wanting to hear but I can't say I was really too suprised. I've prepared myself alot, but I've still found myself trying to hold back the tears throughout the day. It's still hard to hear even if I did know it may not happen.

I've just been reminding myself that there's a reason for this and my Heavenly Father has a different plan for me right now. I am going to re-apply for Fall semester and hopefully my GPA will be better then and I can get it. If not I'm going to start applying to other schools too. 
I would love to get in here, but nursing is my main goal, and it doesn't HAVE to be up here in Idaho.

The best thing about this? I can finally start doing what I do best, making a plan again. Even if it's just for a little while, at least it's some direction! 

I would LOVE to go spend the summer in Europe, being an Au Pair and earning money and just living life besides school. But we'll see... I've got lots of praying ahead but I know that there is something great in my future, even if it's just learning more patience.

I have so much to be grateful for and although I'm looking forward in to the unknown I am definately looking foreward and going to keep living life the best way I know how! 

1 comment: